11/12/17 9:00am to 4:00pm
Join Cape Cod NEMBA for a day of incredible riding and good times at Camp Greenough.
There will be plenty of parking, picnic tables and displays from bike shops. Overnight camping will be available.
Sign up will be from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
Cost: $10.00 for NEMBA members, $25.00 for non-members and FREE for anyone who joins NEMBA, or renews their membership, at the event - Kids 15 and under ride free with a registered parent or Guardian.
There will be demo bikes available. We plan to have a short test loop as well as a kid's course at Camp Greenough. The main portion of the adult riding will also be at the Camp Greenough.
There will be marked loops for all ability levels at Camp Greenough as well as led rides.
- The introductory/kids loop will be about 2 miles long. It's mostly flat with a lot of twisty singletrack.
- The Intermediate loop will break off from the introductory/family loop. It will add 4 more miles of intermediate level singletracks. Lots of hills and more windy flowing singletrack.
- The Intermediate + loops will all add additional intermediate level trails outside of the Greenough Boy Scout Camp. These will be led rides.
- The advanced loop options will also be led rides they will venture out of Greenough and add many more miles to the intermediate loop. These will include the most difficult trails that the are has to offer.
- Led rides will stick to the marked courses save for the intermediate + ride and the Advanced rides.
- The led rides will all depart between 9:30 and 10:30.
- The advanced rides, about 18 - 24 miles will depart at 9:30.
- The Intermediate + rides, 10-15 miles will start at 9:45
- The intermellow ride, +10 - 15 miles will start at 10:00
- The Beginners ride, 6 miles will start at 10:30.
- The kids / Family ride will start also start at 10:30.
Take a close look at this MAP to get an idea of some of the available trails.
Bathroom and changing facilities will be available.
A coffee truck and a food truck will be there. But, BYOB.
Come Camp Out Friday and / or Saturday Night -- Reservations Required!
You can register to camp out by calling Camp Greenough at 508-362-4322.
Directions to Camp Greenough: Boy Scout Camp, Yarmouth MA
Lodging: For those looking to make a weekend of it, or to avoid a long early morning drive consider the Cape Codder Resort in nearby Hyannis, just mention NEMBA when you reserve a room and you'll get 20% off.
Camp Greenough, Boy Scout Camp, Yarmouth, MA
ChapterBlackstone Valley Cape Cod Rhode Island SE Mass